And Then Came April

Camp Robber
First Place NMGC - Wildlife

 Been a month since I blogged here. It was busy on that last blog and it got way busier in April. And shows absolutely no opportunity to slow down until May. But busy has included some good news like wins in the New Mexico Garden Club photography contest. Won two firsts and two seconds. And then an invite to do a solo exhibit at the new Trinidad Photography Gallery in May.

Show Off
First Place Butterflies NMGC

And gardening season is beginning. Have my beds prepped but need to plant seeds and put up the low tunnel. Then prepare for the high tunnel. Some repairs needed.

Boomer in full dress
Second Place - NMGC Birds

Reflections in the Mist
Second place - NMGC - Insects

Meanwhile in totally artist mode I am wondering why I didn't place in Landscape and Horticulture. Got to try harder.

Comments

  1. Your landscapes are beautiful! Especially the way you catch reflections. Leave some honours for your colleagues eh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I write for me but I care what my readers think. Please be polite and no scamming.

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry