Alternate Reality



So yesterday I listened or watched the news all day. Mostly listened as I stacked wood on the deck or organized my pantry. I escaped for ten minutes to go pick up organic eggs and sweet Italian sausage. But from the moment I got up I had this expectation of something significant happening in the news. I did not want to miss the actual event even though I knew I could rewatch on YouTube and many other streaming services. And the news gods did not disappoint.

Now we have you!

I have a better than average legal mind. Dad loved the law so my early understanding of it was from him. And I have worked as a contract administrator with a construction firm, and a municipal court clerk. So when the news gods called out their legal talking heads I was in heaven. Our president is an unindicted co-conspirator, and involved in collusion, and probably treason, and if not president would be indicted for various felonies.

He obtained his office through illegal acts!

So he is not legally president!

And nothing he has done in office is legal!

Give us back our national monuments!!!!

And our national dignity. Give us back our United States. I post the question on social media that at what point can we walk back every executive order he has signed with a Scripto marker?

And a birther comments (with multiple misspellings) that I need to stop whining and get with the program. Heil!

The people of Trump are still alive. They still cling to all the inane conspiracies. Will they riot in the streets if we indicted their God-of-the-movement and hauled him off to prison?

And so are we stuck with a traitor in high office because the Democrats newly elected do not want to upset anyone? I hope like the Prime series The Man in the High Castle, that I live in the neutral territory. But so does the birther who ordered me to behave.

Does the law matter if trumpsters do not believe in it?

And are we condemned by a GOP Senate to a traitor in office for another two years? Will we exist in two years?

Sorry, only questions. Nobody seems to be listening to answers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry