I Only Want to Know



How can the god of the New Testament of the Bible allow mass shootings of innocent people in a municipal building in Virginia or a high school in Florida or a concert in Las Vegas? The list of his errors in judgment is long.

Remember the Oh, God movies where the little girl asks if he was so smart why did he make the seed of the avocado so large? Or Judas's closing number in Jesus Christ Superstar, "Why did you choose such a backward age or such a strange place?"

Oddly I get the floods, and the swarms of tornadoes. And accidents happen. All are subject to the natural order. But why lying pastors just after your money? Why Christians Sessions or Pence or Graham or Trump? Why does evil triumph over good again and again and again? I just want to know.

Frankly, in this day an age I see more evidence of a Zoroastrian God.  Maybe that is why those true believers fight so hard to not die and go to their reward. Or punishment. Like why if Trump is innocent does he fight so hard to obstruct the truth which he calls lies.

So is evil in the world today the will of their god. Or is Trump the anti-Christ?

I only want to know.

Comments

Post a Comment

I write for me but I care what my readers think. Please be polite and no scamming.

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry