Summary of the Week that Was

Mt. Wheeler with snow cap
Finally got back from vacation mentally. And moved out of idle into a gear that at least got something done. Biggest thing was getting the desk moved out of the studio. It gives me so much more room and the person that came and got it is really enjoying it. With it gone it makes it easier to rearrange things and prepare the studio for my Holiday opening, November 25 and 26.

Another boon to mentally returning from vacation is I got out the camera and snapped some more photos. Though honestly I was still thinking of fall when a snow capped Wheeler Peak revealed itself from under the clouds.


The weather was nicer than I though given the really cold nights we have been having - like the single digits. And so my walk up the lane to look in at a friend's cats invited lingering to get that just right photo.

Fir tree cones
And then some lingering over captured images on the computer and Corel Paintshop Pro 4x.

Seed Drill

Some Modifications
And I made some modifications in my life beyond the studio. Finally gave into buying a Kindle. Tired of struggling with reading in bed print that is too small or the light not just right or holding up a heavy hard cover book. I am having trouble waiting for it to arrive but I continue to work my way through The Private Patient  by P.D. James with its tiny, tiny little print.

Time to put the peddle to the metal and get busy with the studio re-arrange for the Holiday opening I have planned. A return to unseasonably warm weather might be nice but currently it is gale force winds and more snow. Even the dogs don't want to go out.

Focus in
Meanwhile I need to tighten my focus on what needs to be done and do it. Guess I am still not totally back from vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry