Been Four Weeks

Thicke on his throne in the sun

It has been four weeks since I did a Sidetracked Charley post. Obviously words have failed me. But have been involved doing lots of things including sharing the afternoon sun in the studio with Thicke.


The Source
28 x 20 Mixed Media on Canvas
$1250

 I have begun and finished a new painting. Well, it still needs the hanging hardware installed and inventoried. Maybe even still playing with a name. Like I said words have failed me in the last four weeks. And that seems like an odd time to begin a note card campaign. But note cards don't take a lot of words. Just some inspiration on what to paint on the front of them. But I confess I have also just used photographs.






And did I mention the cold. The worse cold I have had in a decade laid me low. I didn't even pick up my camera for eight days. It just seemed beyond my level. But when I did it was for an awesome dusk. And a tiny yellow orchid in my studio.





I could go on about all the other things going on but words still fail me. I will let these photographs speak for me and the last month since I blogged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry