I Blame the White Men


 

For absolutely everything from the Bible to women must cover their heads in synagogue and church. But men do not have to cover their heads in shame. And look at everything men have done!!!! I say we follow the lead of black women of the south and wear those hats with pride. Just do not go into those white men's churches, Girl.

I have been put in 24 hour Facebook prison of shame because of something I posted which the white men didn't even read correctly. Maybe they cannot read. After all Facebook does not use Grammarly. My email uses Grammarly or something like it. And spell check. Facebook does not use spell check either. Facebook has no sense of correct grammar, or word use, or spelling. Think about it. They could get rid of their standards committee, which is too busy to hear my complaint about them doing wrong and ignoring 's, and just rely on two apps instead.

Think about it. Look at who they finally banned from their site, Donald J. Trump, and his word usage, sentence structure, and spelling. Had they relied on just that he would have been off their pages from day one. Or at least in so many restricted reviews he would have found the platform useless. Unlike the FBI who is having a field day of investigative joy hunting down the January 6 insurrectionists who, planned, coordinated, and executed treason openly on Facebook and then posted selfies and bragged about it. All white men.

I think maybe some of them must be on the Facebook Standards Committee because none of them, even those arrested and charged with inciting a riot, have been thrust in Facebook detention. But me, a 75 year old little white woman, has been. They have combed through absolutely every word I have posted on six pages, five groups, and an active timeline just because I responded to a liberal post about the replacement of presidential portraits the former guy in the White House took down. The Biden administration has rehung the portraits of Presidents Clinton and Bush. The former guy never allowed President Obama's portrait to be hung and so in a comment I said so. I did not say Obama needed to be hung but "Obama's needed to be hung."

Facebook, who we already noted does not use Grammarly, retribution was swift. And I cannot even get a hearing on my case because said white man committee is too busy with Covid-19. Not too busy with the White Supremists who plotted treason on their pages but too busy none the less to handle the possessive use of the noun. But what do you expect from white men.

Wear those hats ladies and wear them proudly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry