In FaceBook Jail Again


 

I am in FaceBook Jail again. To be totally clear I do not belong to the Proud Boys, I did not storm the US Capital with a Confederate flag pole. But one time I typed Damn in a sentence. I am pretty sure since it was in response to my neighbor, the one who mistreats dogs it was her that complained.

I assume that got me on some kid of FaceBook Naughty list because that was about the worst of any of my four sins. This time in response to a photo of a huge wasp/hornet next that took up a half of a large window I suggested I would just burn it down. If you have lived with those insects and are allergic to them you know how hard they are to get rid of. One neighbor of mine in NC tried a blow torch and almost burnt his house down.

The sin of a century which got me tossed in jail before that was a comment about trading masks. I make masks. I think I was proposing I trade one of mine for one of hers she made. Different style. Absolutely no opportunity to explain myself. But God knows they have forgiven Bannon.

And of course that means I cannot use any of my business pages at the same time. But then I was seriously considering moving all my business somewhere else because FB has launched this thing called a Business Suite which is not sweet because it makes communicating with your customers almost totally impossible. And traps you in the suite so you have to close the page to get out of it.

I live in a rural area with no newspaper or TV or radio which serves it. Internet or nothing. All meetings and announcements, etc are on Facebook but I really think I won't be. If you can recommend another social networks please do in comments. Going to be looking at MeWe, Parler, and of course I will be here on Blogger. It is harder to be misunderstood if you have more words you can use. And I am no longer sure I like the community which is judging me on Facebook.

So long, farewell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry