The Book of Lists



I am forever writing lists.
Things to do
Books to read
Movies to watch.
Groceries and shopping lists.

I am forever losing lists.
Leaving them home
When off to the store
Wondering why
I ever started that.

I am forever using lists
as bookmarks
filling the back side
with another list
Making them a spread sheet.

And so at last
I began a book
A book of lists
Some done
Some to be done.

I am forever adding 
to my book
of lists.
Long or
short.


Today I felt inspired to begin another to be done list which included things long not done. It seemed I finally had a plan for finishing that project. And so I did not lose that list I also began my book of lists. Or at least officially Christened it. Lying around on the coffee table was a journal never begun to which I had entered photos to be printed, and  on another page movies friends recommended, and below that books to read.

Such an idea. One place to look for all those lists. A book which held them all. Seemed it would save a lot of time. Time I could use to complete all those lists. Or begin another.


Comments

Post a Comment

I write for me but I care what my readers think. Please be polite and no scamming.

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry