Am I Being Paranoid?


 

These seem very dark times. Maybe it is because the Capital Insurrection of January 6, 2021 has not been addressed, or that Trump only got a two year suspension for using Facebook as a weapon, or that I just went through my third slap from Facebook for far less than any of Trump's minions did. Or that this morning as I tried to set up a new Facebook identity so my stalker cannot find me and failed. Or that so many of my liberal friends are in the same place.

It almost seems that there is a new campaign being hatched on Facebook. All the Trump supporters are reporting liberals for violation of community standards to get them banned forever. And then Facebook will be a total Confederate organization! I think we need a place to escape to now. This instant before Facebook takes over the world. It already has its original platform and Instagram and messenger. The last two is where all us jailed members escape to but Facebook wants to marry them all together so at one stroke, with no explanation it can erase us from the internet.

I have just blocked my stalker for the fifth time. But when I want to start a new identity to escape her Facebook will not let me. But they let her have five identities. Time to pull up roots and move to Carlsbad caverns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry