In Exile


 

Thicke and I in happier times. Before the Cafe Canyon and Hermit Peak fire. Before we had to leave our happy home. Before Facebook once again banned us from communicating with our friends.

Zuckerberg needs to change his policies and also care about the status of the people he hosts. At a time when it really matters that we connect he bans posts and connection. Facebook on the front lines of a fire, in an emergency is a necessity and he blocks communication. After a careful analysis of key words I have determined being thrown in Facebook jail is dependent on only one word with total disregard of context.

I have been evacuated from my Black Lake home for my safety and exiled from my Facebook page because of Zuckerberg's community standards for one word used in a comment meant as a joke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry