Tuesday, April 6, 2010
The whole lawsuit was getting in the way of my joy about this adventure. With all the postponements and revised docket schedules I had fears that a major court appearance would fall smack in the middle of the two weeks we had scheduled. The good news to come out of Monday's court date was that nothing requires me until to alter plans before August. So Moab and my two summer fairs are safe. As are the garden plans.
My friend, Dianne, is coming up to house sit and take care of mine and my sister's fur kids and water the plants. We leave May 2nd. So lots to do before that date. Like finish two commissions, tidy up all flat surfaces, make lists and camping and hiking things, pack. And of course dream of arches and goddesses I have yet to see.