Foggy Dawn

I was hanging out a load of wash yesterday morning in the fog. Time was short and I had tons to do in very little time so when I looked up to see this view of the sun coming over the mountain and through the fog I told myself I did not have time to run back into the house, find the camera and immortalize this scene.

The do-bee was having major subconscious debates with my more laid back muse who eventually won. I got the camera and re-emerged on the porch sure the scene would be forever altered and I would curse taking the time for nothing. Sometimes you win one. Actually, yesterday I probably won more than I lost. That is not bad for a day in the middle of Mercury in Retrograde. I am just too tired to totally appreciate everything that did go right. Give me a day or so and I will probably bore you with the not-so-instant replays.

I had a spiritual adviser at one time that said it was never wise to brag about the miracles that happen in your life. Be appreciative and say a private thanks but don't shout it to the roof tops because it might crash down on you. It is rather like a foggy dawn. Just absolutely fantastic but very underplayed.

Comments

  1. Love the photo Jacqs. Very mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I agree with your spiritual adviser. If it's a miracle then it's a gift and gifts are better shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By passing it on or paying forward. Share by example.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I write for me but I care what my readers think. Please be polite and no scamming.

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry