Masked Ball To Pack For

And so came death by J. Binford-Bell

Tess Kincaid is throwing a grand masked ball at Willow Manor this Sunday. Which brings up that age old question of what to wear. First I must make a decision about a mask. The above one certainly fits All Souls Day. 
Gemini Mask by J. Binford-Bell

But two faced Gemini certainly is a winning possibility. I love watching the confusion of people not know which of the two faces to talk to. Adds a bit of spice to the evening. And it will look divine with the Harlequin coat I just picked out.

Would you believe $6,000?
But then I think the Zebra mask would be very nice with the coat too. And it would go well with some zebra shoes I have been looking at.

Zebra Mask by J. Binford-Bell

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Down to just three possible black dresses. And still trying to decide whom to invite to go with.

Comments

  1. So many masks to choose from and all of them wonderful. I know which is my favourite.

    $6,000?? It's divine and worth every cent Just think of the wear you'll get out of it! I love the hat too so if you're buying that, when you've finished with it, you know where to throw it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I was thinking of traveling in the coat and the hat to the ball. I have found a garment for which ever long gown I choose and a vintage hat box for the mask, but to minimize luggage on the private jet I figured wear the coat with all all purpose black outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel light is right. Everything just gets thrown in on the return journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know what to say. This blog is fantastic. Thats not really a really huge statement, but its all I could come up with after reading this. You know so much about this subject. So much so that you made me want to learn more about it. Your blog is my stepping stone, my friend. Thanks for the heads up on this subject.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I write for me but I care what my readers think. Please be polite and no scamming.

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry