Okay, any minute now it can stop snowing

Februray 9th, 2010

This was a very pretty snow storm. Meaning there was no wind and just these huge flakes cascading down seemingly forever. I went out this morning and with a broom brushed the snow from the top of my van. The last time I had that much snow on the top it broke the windshield. I had never even considered snow to be that heavy.

Of course my standard poodle and labradoodle are in their element. Snow, they figure, was made just for them. So naturally a walk (it really is more like porpoising when it is this deep) was in order and I took along the camera and did a slide show for everyone in the southern climes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry