Three Way Tie for Second

And one of the winners is: Frosty Aspen

And the weather report says: THE POTENTIAL EXISTS FOR SIGNIFICANT SNOW ACCUMULATIONS FROM THE EAST SLOPES OF THE SANGRE DE CRISTO AND SANDIA MOUNTAINS EASTWARD TO THE OKLAHOMA AND TEXAS BORDERS. Beginning tonight and going through Sunday.

Don't you like that phrase - the potential exists? The weather reporting bureaus have been wrong all winter long. The storms have been giving us a miss on the whole. We did get the 6 inches forecast on the last storm but it was a day early. Skiers were ecstatic and the people that invested heavily in snow plowing equipment three winters ago were able to at last get out and use it this winter.

The man that once made $600 one month just from me plowed the snow from the driveway across from me and pushed into the west entry of my loop driveway. THANK YOU, VERY MUCH. And on to the edge of my property so it can melt and join Coyote Lake. I don't think I am calling him again.

When I mentioned what Paul did to my neighbor Steve he chuckled. Don't you just hate men at times?! The anger really helped me shovel my own driveway! Something I probably will be doing more of if the weather bureau gets it right. It is good exercise. And the only time I totally hate doing it is before I get bundled up to go out and do it. And because of the wind yesterday it does have to be done again today. But it will be 35F and so melt will help. The potential exists for Coyote Lake to become even bigger. Anyone know where you can get used channel buoys?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry