Monday Morning Chat Over Coffee - Why blog


I began journalling when I was in my late 20's. First I filled spiral notebooks and then moved on to bound sketchbooks that I sometimes covered elaborately. They were a mix of poetry and sketches and events in my life. I have them still - some filled to the brim and some only begun before chaos pulled me away from that particular journal. But I do go back to journalling. And I do refer back to events and pictures and insights in the old ones on my book shelves.

Since the advent of blogging my journalling has switched to the Internet. Y360 was my first exploration of this new means of putting thoughts to paper. And when it closed down I realized there were some very significant blogs amidst the trivial day by day stuff. All the blogs are now on Profiles but I transferred significant ones to Chats with Charley II unwilling to again put all my eggs in one basket.

When the court adjourned on Friday I realized there was some confusion over just what happened in June 2007 and want occurred in July 2007. So today I went to the old blogs and looked it up. It was so wonderful to have them there with pictures to refer to. And it made me aware there was a reason for this trial to take so long -- it has helped me remember the events of three years ago - and to get all my ducks in a row as it were through my journalling on line.

Currently enjoying some downtime from the trial. And yesterday I was centered enough to get back to painting on the triptych. Followers of mine on Facebook and blogland are probably getting tired of seeing this. But to me it is not merely a painting but an event. A milestone in my artistic development. And this last couple of weeks of trial and painting has proven that CBT or no I can solve complex problems given the time and space to do so.

Comments

  1. Not getting tired of anything you share - just getting tired of myself of not being able to keep up on a day to day basis.

    It's wonderful that you have kept everything pertaining to this situation. If points are disputed then couldn't the fact that you have documentation in this form, be brought into the mix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am new to your blogs, I am really glad to finally understand exactly what the whole situation is. You have my total sympathy, not that you can buy anything with that. I sure hope justice can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that having journals, diaries, blogs is a fantastic way of revisiting the past and remembering things as we perceived them at the time.
    Amazing what we choose to remember and what to forget! I have found that I foten will blot out much unpleasantness and remember the "nice" things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to every body, it's my first go to see of this website;
    this webpage includes awesome and actually
    excellent material for visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I may I want to recommend you some fascinating issues or advice.
    Maybe you can write subsequent articles
    relating to this article. I wish to learn even more issues about
    it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, I found your site by means of Google even as searching for a related subject, your site came up, it looks great.

    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply became aware of your weblog through Google,
    and located that it is really informative. I'm
    going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Many people shall be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This paragraph will assist the internet viewers for
    creating new website or even a blog from start to end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice response in return of this difficulty
    with genuine arguments and telling everything on the topic of that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the best websites on the net.

    I am going to recommend this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there, You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and
    personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally
    overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes
    it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Exceptional work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whats up very cool blog!! Man .. Excellent ..
    Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?
    I am satisfied to find numerous helpful info here within the post, we'd like work out extra
    techniques in this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I visited many web pages however the audio feature for audio songs present
    at this web site is genuinely superb.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and
    i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think the admin of this web site is truly working hard in favor of his website,
    as here every information is quality based stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice post. I was checking continuously this
    blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :
    ) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very
    long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do agree with all the ideas you have offered in your post.
    They are very convincing and can certainly work.
    Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for novices.
    May you please prolong them a little from next time?
    Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs!

    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I write for me but I care what my readers think. Please be polite and no scamming.

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry