It's June!!!!


Or at least until Thursday. And I would like to, at this time, make a blanket apology to everyone I have offended this month. Oh, and perhaps I should add May into the equation. My life, and everything going on in and around it, has just been too much with none of it getting resolved fast enough for my tastes. I find myself constantly wanting to yell, "Make it march!" Or, "Stop the World. I want to get off."

I don't think I am the only one feeling this pressure. I certainly know the artist community I belong to on the ethernet and here in the valley is going through many of the same feelings. I have had so many, I think I should withdraw from my first fair talks it isn't even funny. Have considered one of those voice messaging machines that has a press 1 for encouragement, press 2 for just a sympathetic voice, press 3 for practical solutions, etc. but I don't think I have any suggestions for number 3.

I just keep telling myself this too will pass. To assure myself of that I was looking at my calendar to assure myself that Mercury was not in retrograde to explain all the communication issues and I noticed I completely missed the summer solstice (June 21). No wonder I feel so out of sync.

So, like I said, I am sorry if in my haste I have wasted words and offended anyone. I will take a deep breath and try to begin July in a different frame of mind.

Comments

Post a Comment

I write for me but I care what my readers think. Please be polite and no scamming.

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry