Safe from the Gulag

 


I had dreamed I had been once again unfairly thrown into the Gulag. Facebook's unfair detention system which allows you no voice to argue your true meaning behind a short sentence without a single cuss word which has been misinterpreted by its analog and adjudicated by its committee of governors. That same group which permitted the preparations for the January 6th insurrection. And which allowed the former guy all that hate and nonsense to spew across its platform for his entire term as or president.

So I got up yesterday checked to see if I could find the obtuse declaration of my disgrace I had read in my dream and could not. Not unusual. I have been tossed into solitary confinement before without understanding just exactly why. I had a busy day creating for Fabric Arts by Jacqui. So didn't miss it at all until I wanted to post an image of my new creation. Then I got what I expected BLOCKED. Previous incarcerations have allowed me to find work arounds like Messenger. I could send the image of my new folio to possibly interested friends via Messenger. 


Inside detail of folio


But no messenger was not obeying my wishes either. It is notable that my first response was that Facebook, in its punitive ways, had merely figured out a way to make detention worse. Maybe this was just the next step. Was the gas chamber going to be waiting for me if I ever erred again. I would go to my social platform death without ever having found out exactly what mistake I had made in the first place.

So totally unfair.

And I could never tell anyone I was down this well being stared down at by a demon with a toy poodle.

I admit when Facebook finally reappeared and friends could once again communicate with me that it was a hack and not a punishment I did not believe it. No, he did this!. He got bad press on 60 minutes and said, "I will show them." 

Did you miss me? Zuckerberg like the villain in Shakespeare Mystery movies.

Maybe there should be Facebook version that is a public utility? Someplace where we can get our news and check with friends and not be punished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry