Time to Get Moving

Reach for the Sky

 

Griped enough. So have we all. But nobody but us is listening. Nobody human at home at Facebook. It is all bots. I have been typecast because of a false accusation and watched like a hawk. Every detention is longer even if I have avoided speaking badly about hornets for weeks. I certainly cannot run businesses like this. Last solitary confinement I lost a sale.

So today I reactivated my Twitter account  and I began the laborious activity of setting up an Etsy account for Wild Goose Witchery. I have seven items for sale now and want to get another three photographed and entered so I can open my shop tomorrow. Christmas is coming and because of supply chain problems I may be able to sell my work.

I sent three jpgs off to a printer so I will have more photographs on canvas for sale in my studio and also for when Enchanted Circle Brewery, which shows my giclee prints, reopens before Thanksgiving.

Still debating just exactly how to handle my fine art. Websites haven't worked for me in the past, but at the least I need to be for active in displaying and blogging about my paintings. Already I have found Twitter more responsive to posting links to my blogs.

Meanwhile there is the beginning of a painting on my easel I need to work on.

Two more days in FB hell. I do not plan to erase my pages there. Just post a link to where my work can be found. No words. Never any more words. Words get me in trouble with FB bots. No meme's either. Just icons. Only icons. And meetings on Twitter, or messenger, or my blogs. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming

The Pruning the Crown of Thorns

Polyethylene Packaging - a Dark Times Journal entry